Sunday, November 16, 2008

Engaged

Yeah so Drew and I are now engaged. It is crazy how fast time is going by seeing Kye get married and then my engagement. It seems like last week we were all in Ellensburg at the beginning of last summer having our family get together hiking and going through the caves and whatnot. I love Drews family and I am so happy I have a brother-in-law like Chris. You guys are awesome. Anyways its bed time and Ill make it a point to start updating this for Drew and me.

5 comments:

Ryan, Leslie and Leyla said...

Congratulations Drew and Ryan! We are so happy for the both of you!!

Brittany said...

Yeah! I don't know if I'm more excited about an update or the engagement? Just kidding...Ry, we love you and are so excited that you are now officially in the family!

Chris said...

Seriously how can it be that you guys are getting married and I wont be able to be there. Ry it will be sweet to have another AWESOME guy when we come to visit hopefully you guy's can come check St. George out soon... Drew stop hating on St. George 3rd times a charm!!

Chris said...

Empty promises...you need an update! Post the wedding dress or something. Post your wedding progress, that way Chris and I can feel apart of the wedding plans, even though he doesn't get to be there. He is sooooo bummed, but I thing the Vegas ideas sounds awesome!

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

Congratulations Drew!!! I know i haven't talked to you in forever, but i am way excited for you!!! Glad to see things are going good for you! I sure miss you. love ya!